8.11.2010

Well, Hi There World!

It looks like I've finally jumped onto the 'bloggity blog' bandwagon. Let's see how long this lasts, shall we?

First, I'll introduce myself. I am a married, stay-at-home mother of two boys that used to really be into writing. I used to really enjoy putting my thoughts and feelings down on paper but somewhere along the way it seems like my brain and schedule joined forces and told my writing skill to suck it. I'm really hoping I can get it back again, it's been awhile.

This blog isn't going to be specific in any way. It'll probably be part mommy blog, part storytelling blog, part craft blog, and who knows what else will be thrown into the mix. I'm just hoping that it'll be a fun place to come to while you're slacking off at work or ignoring the kiddos. Just kidding...not really.

Sooooo, on that note, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment